[Mapserver-users] dev 3.7 ver Revision: 1.143 $ $Date: 2003/02/04 Crashing

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Sun Feb 9 09:32:57 EST 2003

Terrence Lalla wrote:

> I believe when trying to create a new ms_newShapefileObj in dev 3.7
> the php interpreter crashes. However, this seems to work fine in
> Mapscript 3.6.4.

Well, that's definitely not a known issue, i.e. that works for us.  If
you are confident that your MapServer is properly configured and
compiled then I would suggest that you file a bug about this in bugzilla
with your configuration information (OS, PHP version, etc.) and a little
PHP script that reproduces this crash.

Thanks

Daneil
 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca