[Mapserver-users] More MapScript 3.7 problems

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Feb 10 09:29:14 EST 2003

"Lars V. Nielsen" wrote:

> No I haven't, but then I didn't think I needed to. If I've already set up a default IMAGETYPE in the MAP file, why do I need to call
> a routine to do basically the same thing ?? I thought setOutputFormat was only necessary if you wanted to change from the default to
> another defined format !?

I think we'll need to see the mapfile and script that you are using.  If
you set the IMAGETYPE in the mapfile then this value should be used...
so there must be some other factor causing a side-effect here and we'll
need to reproduce your problem locally in order to find out.  Perhaps
you could put all that information in a bug in bugzilla.

Daniel
 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca