[Mapserver-users] Re: select mapsize from combo box

Richard Greenwood Rich at GreenwoodMap.com
Mon Feb 10 10:56:07 EST 2003

--=======3E295CC0=======

At 11:48 PM 2/10/2003 +0800, you wrote:

>Thanks Richard,
>
>Great Help. I suppose the aplications I looked at (i.e. GDMap from
>DMSolutions) most likely had a reference to a javascript file that was not
>viewable since I could not view it via 'view source'.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Steve

You can still examine the javascript by saving the referenced javascript
file to your own computer. For example, the HTML has a line that looks like
this:

<script language="JavaScript" src="javascript/tc.js"></script>

Just paste the javascript/tc.js onto your browser's current location. Your
browser may ask you if you want to save the file, or it may simply display
the javascript code.

Examining other people's work is a tried and true approach to developing
one's own web skills.

Rich

Richard W. Greenwood, PLS
Greenwood Mapping, Inc.