[Mapserver-users] premature end of script headers (php)

Dave McIlhagga mcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Feb 11 10:25:13 EST 2003

 From our past experience in doing this kind of thing, A ramp of colours
of 50 is plenty.  Not to mention, the more classes you have - the more
processing and slow your application will end up being.

Why not try with say 40, then 50.  If you notice the difference being
marginal - then chances are going up to 100 will make minimal difference
if any.  OTOH - if there's a big difference, it might be worth taking
your option a)

Dave