[Mapserver-users] swf-output progress & changelog?

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Wed Feb 12 12:22:51 EST 2003

Dear mapserver-users & developers,

I am experimenting with mapserver's swf output. While updating from cvs I saw
the mapswf.c file had changed again... I guess the info on the mapserver swf
output info page on dmsolutions is not updated as fast as the program itself.
Therefore I would like to come into contact with the person(s) that develop
this nifty lovely part of mapserver...

Reasons:
I (very shortly) queried the bug database, but could not find a swf feature
request bug. Is there any other place where swf output wishes can be
discussed?
Is there a changelog being keeped? Is it open to the public, e.g. me?

Actually, I am very curious about the progress and the choices that maybe
already have been made, or still must be tackled...

Regards,
Vincent.