[Mapserver-users] application builder

Dean Gadoury gadoury at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Feb 13 15:20:42 EST 2003

Wolfgang,
I can't help you out with the msworkbench application, but I can suggest
an alternative if you continue to have trouble with it. Have you tried
MapLab? It combines a map file editor, WMS data browser, and application
builder. For more information and to download it see:
http://www.dmsolutions.ca/techserv/maplab.html    The link to the
download page is at the very bottom of the page. There is also a
dedicated MapLab mailing list that you can subscribe to at:
Dean Gadoury