[Mapserver-users] did something change between 3.6.3 and 3.6.4?

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Feb 16 14:50:42 EST 2003

You might be able to get a better idea of what is going on by
cleaning out your tmp image dir and then running the gmap demp again
and see what if any images yet generated. This will clue you in to
how far it is getting before the crash. If you can ID where it is
crashing it might be easier to figure out what is going on.

Just a thought,
  -Steve W.