[Mapserver-users] did something change between 3.6.3 and 3.6.4?

Caffeinate The World mochaexpress at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 16 16:40:06 EST 2003

I found the answer. The compiled module I was using that DID work was
from Nov 2002 CVS in which Frank Warmerdam help correct a bug in
DrawTIFF() routine.

Here is that thread.

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/data2/wilma/mapserver-users/0211/msg00482.html

I had thought that was 3.6.3. It wasn't.

Recently I just compiled 3.6.4 and forgetting about the previous work
Frank did and encountered the same problem with drawTIFF().

Was Frank's work committed to CVS? Maybe 3.6.4 branched off before Nov
2002?