[Mapserver-users] compilation question

Madere, Colin colin.madere at ieminc.com
Mon Feb 17 13:27:17 EST 2003

You might do well to make sure you have all the required libraries for the
options you're choosing when you configure.  Looks like maybe your w3c-lib
isn't there or the compiler can't find it (Windows).  Look at the mapserver
install page, it says where to get the libs for different options.

You linux problem looks like it might be the same as a problem I had on Sol8
regarding the linker not knowing to link using the C++ libs.  To fix that I
edited the Makefile after I configured and added " -lstdc++" to the end of
the variable "STATIC_LIBS" and that seems to have fixed it.