[Mapserver-users] Can't seem to get the projection correct

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Tue Feb 18 10:58:54 EST 2003

Daniel -

Unfortunately <g>, the map looks just fine.  What were you expecting?
Do you have a sample of what a "geographic" projection of that area does
look like?  Canada's going to get stretched quite a bit that way.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: (978) 251-4242  Fax: (978) 251-1396
ed at topozone.com