[Mapserver-users] Can't seem to get the projection correct

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Tue Feb 18 12:54:39 EST 2003

FYI - I just checked the MapServer image, too.  The 11 degrees of
latitude (Manitoba) take up 82 pixels, or 7.45 pixels per degree.  The
12 degrees of longitude (CO/UT) take up 89 pixels, or 7.42 pixels per
degree.  MapServer is producing the correct result.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
Phone: (978) 251-4242  Fax: (978) 251-1396
ed at topozone.com