[Mapserver-users] ImageColorAllocate on MapServer PNG

Alexander Pucher pucher at atlas.gis.univie.ac.at
Wed Feb 19 06:04:57 EST 2003

Hi,

I've posted this already last October, but still didn't find a solution
to the following problem:

I create a MapServer PNG Image that has three layers. One of these
layers  has TRANSPARENCY set to 70.
I use this image as a basis to put additional information (title,
subtitle, legende etc) on it. I do this with PHP's GD functionalities.

For some reason, allocating a color to the image with
'ImageColorAllocate' fails! When I remove the TRANSPARENCY line from the
map file, everything works fine again.

Any suggestions what could be the problem?

Best regards,
alex

Institut fuer Geographie und Regionalforschung
Universitaet Wien
Kartografie und Geoinformation

Departement of Geography and Regional Research
University of Vienna
Cartography and GIS

Universitaetstr. 7, A-1010 Wien, AUSTRIA

Tel: (+43 1) 4277 48644
Fax: (+43 1) 4277 48649
E-mail: alexander.pucher at univie.ac.at

FTP: ftp://ftp.gis.univie.ac.at