[Mapserver-users] ESRIWeather TTF ascii code?

ANDREW WOOLEY AWOOLEY at mountainland.org
Wed Feb 19 10:53:50 EST 2003

If you are working in Windows, you could try XFonter.
http://users.pandora.be/eclypse/  It is freeware for non-commercial
use. It is a nice font browser that shows the ascii character map as
well as Unicode.

I hope this helps.

Andrew Wooley
GIS Coordinator
Mountainland Association of Governments
586 E 800 N
Orem, UT 84097
ph: 801.229.3844
email: awooley at mountainland.org
web: http://www.maps.mountainland.org

>>> Gerry Creager N5JXS <gerry.creager at tamu.edu> 02/19/03 08:32AM >>>
Sorry to trouble everyone, but I've lost a way to determine the
ESRIWeather TTF ascii codes, and I need to add a few features to the
site.

If anyone's got something along these lines, I'd sure appreciate a
secret decoder ring!

Thanks, gerry
http://mesodev.met.tamu.edu
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.4301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173