[Mapserver-users] Browser anomalies

Robert Stanton geosys at iafrica.com
Thu Feb 20 01:49:19 EST 2003

Hi Antti

I've checked with polygon layers and the same thing happens in the same
browsers.

I'm not too hot on what is going on in Mapserver but one thought was that
this is a consequence of Mapserver not parsing the query string from certain
browsers correctly ie the ones that send img.x and img.y in a different
position. btw. I never had this problem in version 3.3.

Robert