[Mapserver-users] Turning on/off parts of layer based on expression

Steve McCrone maps at work mccrone at pc.jaring.my
Thu Feb 20 08:45:59 EST 2003

Currently I am turning on/off the layers using check boxes, and I am using
pure cgi mapserver and the rosa applet.
Fine, works well. Now, is it possible to turn on/off parst of the layer
(based on expression value) interactively (like check boxes). The reason
being is that I have one table with say 200 different clasifications and I
want the user to turn on/off a selected classification. I really do not wish
to break up the shape file into 250 different files.

Thanks