[Mapserver-users] using Frames - basic question (simple)

Paul Spencer spencer at dmsolutions.ca
Sun Feb 23 01:02:02 EST 2003

Steve,

from my experience with PHP MapScript, there's nothing special about
mapserver applications or modifications to a map file that you need to
do to use multiple frames.  You _do_ need to understand how HTML works,
and how to use something like javascript to communicate between frames,
but that is independent of how mapserver works at the back end.  Perhaps
some idea of what you are trying to acheive would help?

Cheers

Paul