[Mapserver-users] Raster: rotation params in WLD file - Resampling

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Feb 24 17:01:25 EST 2003

Marian,

OK, I tracked through and it seems that since MapServer 3.6 I broket the
support for resampling raster files with non-zero rotation/shear coefficients
in the world file.  I have corrected the MapServer 3.7 code in CVS and added
a test to the auto-test suite (msautotest/gdal/wld_rotate.map).

I now get correct operation with the following mapfile and world file. Thank
you for preparing the concise example for me to work with.  The key issue a
user needs to keep in mind is to specify a projection in the MAP and LAYER (even
if they are just a dummy one like here) or the resampling logic can't kick in.

try.map:
NAME EX1
EXTENT 0 -558 880 322
SIZE 645 645