[Mapserver-users] queryByAttributes Mapscript

Sven Jacobi jacobi at dfki.de
Tue Feb 25 08:24:58 EST 2003

Hi list,

I try to find out how to make queries by attributes. The function
"queryByAttributes(mapObj, integer mode)"
does this, but how can I specify the attribute?
Then I got the hint to use the following function
"yourlayerobj.queryByAttributes(yourmapobj, yourqueryitem,
yourquerystring, mapscript.MS_SINGLE)",
but this function is only supported by a not stable version of 3.7*.
Is there any other possibility to make queries with attributes a user
may specify?

Thanks in forward,

best regards,

Sven