[Mapserver-users] GITA and GeoTec conferences

Dave McIlhagga mcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Feb 25 11:13:24 EST 2003

Hello MapServer users,

The GITA GIS conference in San Antonio, and the GEOtec GIS conference in
Vancouver are fast approaching.

I'm going to be attending both of these and it got me thinking that
given the growth of the MapServer user community, there may be a number
of us attending one or both of these conferences.

How would people feel about having a get together at these events for
some of us to get a chance to put a face to each other's names??  I'd be
happy to organize something if anyone is interested.

Please send responses directly to me and i'll see what I can arrange.

BTW info on the conferences can be found at the following URLs:

GITA -- http://www.gita.org/events/annual/26/intro.html
GeoTec -- http://www.geoplace.com/gt/default.asp

Dave
--