[Mapserver-users] EXTENSION parameter in OUTPUTFORMAT removed?

Vinko Vrsalovic vinko at cprsig.cl
Tue Feb 25 15:44:43 EST 2003

Two OUTPUTFORMAT curiosities:

1.- is EXTENSION parameter documented in the mapfile reference not
present?

PHP Warning:  MapServer Error in loadOutputFormat(): (EXTENSION):(6)
 in /var/www/html/sexta2.ms/index.php on line 23

The map file:

MAP
        OUTPUTFORMAT
		NAME png24
	        DRIVER "GD/PNG"
	        MIMETYPE "image/png"
	        IMAGEMODE RGB
	        EXTENSION "png"
        END
END

2.- I rendered a map with vectors and a raster 8 bits B/W layer. If I
used the default PNG outputformat, the vectors got rendered in B/W also,
if i turned the raster layer off, the colors were normal, if I turned on
the raster layer, all was rendered in B/W.

When using the outputformat I show above (without the EXTENSION, of
course) it gets rendered alright.

--
Vinko Vrsalovic <el[|- at -|]vinko.cl>
http://www.cprsig.cl