[Mapserver-users] Annotation

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Thu Feb 27 16:01:28 EST 2003

Probably a bad combination of GD and Freetype. With GD 1.x you need
freetype 1 and with GD 2.x you definitely need the latest, greatest
version of GD and freetype 2. Mixing the two will lead some interesting
results.

>>> "WILHITE JASON W" <jwwilhit at srpnet.com> 02/27/03 02:54PM >>>
Steve...I tried this out on my page and had some interesting results.
The vertical labels, and let me see if I can describe this, are upside
down and rotated 180 degrees along the y-axis.  Any clues as to why this
would be happening?

Thanks,
-Jason