[Mapserver-users] Compile issues, no PNG's - part 2

Marc Drouin marc.drouin at fondex.ca
Fri Feb 28 13:58:01 EST 2003

--Boundary_(ID_KzZ6G721mdSGwzhjdA+BwA)

Thanks for the reply,

However, the information I gave about my problem might have led you in the
wrong direction.  The basic problem is that the map image (in my case
DEMOXXXXXXXXXX.png) is not being created by mapserv or is not being saved in
the image directory.  Hence, the web page (demo.html) dispalys a blank/black
image.

Sorry for the misinformation.

Marc

--Boundary_(ID_KzZ6G721mdSGwzhjdA+BwA)

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=Windows-1252">
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 6.0.6249.1">
<TITLE>Compile issues, no PNG's - part 2</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/plain format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Thanks for the reply,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>However, the information I gave about my problem might have led you in the wrong direction.&nbsp; The basic problem is that the map image (in my case DEMOXXXXXXXXXX.png) is not being created by mapserv or is not being saved in the image directory.&nbsp; Hence, the web page (demo.html) dispalys a blank/black image.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Sorry for the misinformation.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Marc</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_KzZ6G721mdSGwzhjdA+BwA)--