[Mapserver-users] Fwd: Problem about true type font

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Jan 6 14:15:06 EST 2003

From: "world geo" <world_geo at hotmail.com>
To: Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Bcc:
Subject: Problem about true type font
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2003 07:43:41 +0000

I setup Map server on windows 98 success,but have some question about
truetype font ,I use thai text on map and I use Truetype font of window that
support thai font (window-874),but it not match all character .How to solve
this problem,Edit Font file or recompile mapserver ?

i use
1.ms36png_gdal_pg_wms.zip: Outputs PNG, or JPEG images; input includes
shapefiles, many OGR supported vector datasets, GDAL supported raster files,
PostgreSQL 7.2.1/PostGIS 0.7.1 geospatial databases; TrueType font support;
OGC WMS compliant; Proj.4 projection support.
2.Apache 2.0

i want to know please help me