[Mapserver-users] Allother probles solved - still woking on the PIXEL_SIZE calculation

Steve McCrone mccrone at pc.jaring.my
Wed Jan 8 00:18:51 EST 2003

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C2B718.7C895BB0

Hi again,

I guess you could call it the 'Reverse Murphy Law'. Once I mail my =
question/problem to the list, I still continue trouble shooting and, =
through searching previous questions and trial and error, come up with =
the solution. So, currently my project works with the rosa applet, which =
zooms, pans etc. I can turn layers on & off using checkboxes, my map dos =
not zoom or pan during the toggling on/off of layers. My buttons retain =
their state after map redraws (i.e. submits). My next un-resolved issue =
is calculating the PIXEL_SIZE to used in the measurement calculation.  =
I'm really trying to avoid getting involved in PHP an wish to achieve =
all my functionality strictly with mapserv and rosa - so far so good.

So if anyone out their can shed some light on the PIXEL_SIZE issue that =
would be great.

Steve

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C2B718.7C895BB0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi again,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I guess you could call it the 'Reverse =
Murphy Law'.=20
Once I mail my question/problem to the list, I still continue trouble =
shooting=20
and, through searching previous questions and trial and error, come up =
with the=20
solution. So, currently my project works with the rosa applet, which =
zooms, pans=20
etc. I can turn layers on &amp; off using checkboxes, my map dos not =
zoom or pan=20
during the toggling on/off of layers. My buttons retain their state =
after map=20
redraws (i.e. submits). My next un-resolved issue is calculating the =
PIXEL_SIZE=20
to used in the measurement calculation.&nbsp; I'm really trying to avoid =
getting=20
involved in PHP an wish to achieve all my functionality strictly with =
mapserv=20
and rosa - so far so good.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>So if anyone out their can shed some =
light on the=20
PIXEL_SIZE issue that would be great.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Steve</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C2B718.7C895BB0--