[Mapserver-users] can a layer have two templates?

Michael Mio mzm at imagecatinc.com
Fri Jan 17 21:12:56 EST 2003

Hi everyone. Is there any way a layer can have two templates? I am trying to
have a photo and some data come up when a point is clicked on a map. Right
now, I can only get the photo to come up or the data, but not both. I have
two layers defined in my mapfile that have different names, but bring up the
same vectors on the map. So whichever layer is defined last is the
information that comes up. If anyone has any idea about this or any better
way for me to bring two pieces of data up when clicking on a point, please
let me know. Thanks a lot!