[Mapserver-users] Info on MapServer, MapLab and other technologies

Dave McIlhagga mcilhagga at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jan 20 10:20:00 EST 2003

Good morning,

I'm writing to pass along some info that I thought might be of use to
some of you to help keep track of recent and upcoming developments for
the technologies we have been developing and supporting over the past
few years.  Mostly MapServer, Flash, OGR/GDAL, PHP/MapScript, MapLab,
OGC compliance etc...

1. We recently have started putting together a Newsletter at DM
Solutions which highlights a lot of recent development activity.  This
can be read at:

http://www.dmsolutions.ca/news/news.html

If you are interested in receiving this every 3 months, you can
subscribe through our home page.

2. Over Christmas we completed an overhaul of our website which includes
a lot of information about these technologies.  See the "Technology and
Services" section for specific info.

http://www.dmsolutions.ca

3. You can see a lot of this technology in action through our
"Applications Gallery" at:

http://www.dmsolutions.ca/solutions/liveapps.html

4. As always, you can get more detailed technical info about everything
through the webtools section at:

http://www2.dmsolutions.ca/webtools/

Hope you find some of these resources useful.

We're trying to provide as much information as possible to the community
concerning the open source technologies that we're involved with.  If
anyone has any thoughts on other things they would find useful, please
let us know as we're very open to suggestions.

Looking forward to meeting many of you at the Mapserver User Meeting in
June!

Dave
--
Dave McIlhagga