[Mapserver-users] GD 2.x install problem

Brian Clark brclark at usgs.gov
Thu Jan 23 20:56:07 EST 2003

Thanks,
That seemed to work for GD. Now for Mapserver 3.6.4...(sorry to keep
bugging)
tail of make using:
configure --without-tiff --with-proj=/usr/local/lib --with-gdal
--with-wmsclient
renders:
gcc -c -O2  -Wall -DIGNORE_MISSING_DATA  -DUSE_EPPL -DUSE_PROJ
-DUSE_PROJ_API_H -DUSE_WMS    -DUSE_JPEG -DUSE_GD_PNG -DUSE_GD_JPEG
-DUSE_GD_WBMP -DUSE_GD_FT    -DUSE_GDAL    -I/usr/include
-I/usr/local/lib        -I/usr/local/include    mapfile.c -o mapfile.o
mapfile.c: In function `getSymbol':
mapfile.c:154: `__builtin_va_alist' undeclared (first use in this function)
mapfile.c:154: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
mapfile.c:154: for each function it appears in.)
mapfile.c:156: warning: implicit declaration of function
`__builtin_va_arg_incr'
mapfile.c:149: warning: `argp' might be used uninitialized in this function
mapfile.c: In function `msLoadProjectionString':
mapfile.c:619: warning: subscript has type `char'
make: *** [mapfile.o] Error 1

Something obvious?
-Brain