[Mapserver-users] Raster geotiff turns background yellow

randy james rjames57 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 17:51:58 EST 2003

Hi list

Has anyone experienced problems with a geotiff file
making the image background turn yellow? (or any
color)

The orthophoto (geotiff) that causes the problem is my
fist attempt at projecting a raster on the fly. I have
tried importing the ortho into GRASS and than
exporting it again, but it did not make a difference.

The gdalinfo utility output is quite large for the
ortho causing the problem, but once its exported from
GRASS it is the same as the orthos that work (i think)

I'm wondering if its something to to with projecting a
 raster or is it the file format. I will read and try
the gdal_translate utility next i guess

MapServer version 3.6.4 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG
OUTPUT=WBMP SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=TTF
SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER INPUT EPPL7 INPUT=JPEG
INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

Cheers
Randy