[Mapserver-users] Maximum Num of Features?

Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au Antti.Roppola at brs.gov.au
Wed Jan 29 21:30:23 EST 2003

Actually, I had a bit of an ulterior motive in posting. The orginal
post reminded me of previous experience where things that looked
OK to me were very difficult for red/green colour blind people
to read. Working in a browser palette would maybe compound that;
On the desk next to mine, there's an Adobe chart of "web-safe
colours" that only lists 216 colours.

Antti