[Mapserver-users] ArcExplorer client to Mapserv 3.6

Sarawut Ninsawat sarawut at ait.ac.th
Wed Jul 2 03:58:20 EDT 2003

Dear  all

I try to follow by Mapserver wiki:WMSMapserverArcexplorer
	:replace & with & in my map file.
		wms_onlineresource
"http://myserver/cgi-bin/mapserv?map=/home/msapps/test/htdocs/thaiwms.map&"
	:get capabilities and edit to version 1.1.1 to php
		<?php
		header("Content-type:application/vnd.ogc.gml");
		?>
		<WMT_MS_Capabilities version="1.1.1" updateSequence="0">
	:cp resp.xml /var/www/html/wms.php
	:Connect to WMS by this URL "http://myserver/wms.php ; with blank service
name.

but ArcExplorer report that "Invalid Capabilities file Check Server URL"
in command console report that

GetCapabilities Request :
http://myerver/cgi-bin/wms2.php?VERSION=1.1.1&WMTVER=1.1.1&SERVICE=WMS&REQUEST=capabilities

###### Start to WMS getCapabilities in GetWMSService class version=null

************** realVersion is = 1.1.0

************** Version is = null

Where is the error ?
And I also use wrapper to mimic map name as described in "WMS server HowTo
#!/bin/sh
#File : /var/www/cgi-bin/thaiwms
#
MS_MAPFILE=/home/msapps/test/htdocs/thaiwms.map
export MS_MAPFILE
/var/www/cgi-bin/mapserv

Best Regards
Sarawut