[Mapserver-users] Problem with ECW in PHP/Mapscript 3.7

braulioen at ono.com braulioen at ono.com
Wed Jul 2 04:23:23 EDT 2003

Hello,

I've begun to use the version 3.7 of PHP/Mapscript and I have a
problem. I was using the version 3.6 and I could see a layer RASTER
and now I can't, this layer now no longer is seen. This layer is a ECW
image, we have a Image Web Server and the configuration of the layer
in the MAP file is:

LAYER
  NAME ortofoto
  TYPE RASTER
  STATUS ON
  DATA "ecwp://myserver/myimage.ecw"
END

This version is downloaded of DM Solutions (mapserver-3.7-dev-win32-
php4.3.0-gd2.zip), I've decompress the ECW dll's, although they were
the same ones that already I had, and I have been with this problem.
To what east problem when changing of version could be due?

Thanks in advance.
Braulio.