[Mapserver-users] Layer Problem

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.com
Thu Jul 3 07:52:53 EDT 2003

Change the according line ('define MSMAXLAYERS=100' or something similar in
the file map.h and recompile mapserver (just run make again will keep the
./configure options you used last time). Don't forget to copy mapserv en
eventually php_mapscript.so to their respective install dirs.

Cheers,
Vincent.