[Mapserver-users] generate maps in WBMP (for WAP)

Pedro Salazar pedro-b-salazar at ptinovacao.pt
Fri Jul 11 05:39:15 EDT 2003

--=-8V9waAlqwDQVKZyIS+jT

On Thu, 2003-07-10 at 20:30, Lowell Filak wrote:
> Complete shot in the dark.
> Did you try setting interlace & transparent to false?
> $mapscript::MS_FALSE
> Is WBMP supposed to support those options.?
> Lowell

I tried just now, and still doesn't work. However, let me say that in my
WML browser, I don't see anything any image, but passing the mouse over
the upper-left corner (about the 50x50 pixels -> the size of my image),
I see in the status a "WBMP" message!!

Could it be the colors defined on the map or the mapserver already
support the translation (I think so)?=20

BTW, the WBMP is always in Black&White? I mean, there are some new WAP
terminals that support colors. If so, the WBMP is always B&W or could it
be colors and my WAP browser just can't see the colors?

thanks,
Pedro Salazar.
--=20
PS