[Mapserver-users] Want to respond to user clicks

Dean Gadoury gadoury at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jul 15 09:18:42 EDT 2003

Depending on the complexity of what you need to do it may even be
possible to do this with no scripting at all. By using TOLERANCE and
TOLERANCEUNITS in the layer object you can, in effect, query features
within a certain radius of a user click. If only your landmarks layer is
queryable then a click will return a list of landmarks within the given
distance from a user click.

Dean