[Mapserver-users] Error while running the Demo-package

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Jul 16 17:26:17 EDT 2003

Man, I need a new demo. Edit the mapfile and change all references to
.gif files to .png files.

Steve

>>> <stefan.albers at kreis-steinfurt.de> 07/02/03 7:54 AM >>>
Hi

I've installed mapserver 3.6 on linux machine.
Every things works perfectly well. When I run
http://myserver/cgi-bin/mapserv,
I've got the following answer : No query information to decode.
QUERY_STRING is
set, but empty.
If I understand well it means that mapserver is correctly installed
Am I right ?

I've downloaded the demo. When I run the demo_init.html I get the
following
Error

msLoadMap(): General error message. Undefined symbol
"symbols/ctyhwy.gif"
in class 0 of layer ctyrdln3_anno.

Any suggestions  ?

Stefan