[Mapserver-users] Re: List Question RFC

Randy James rjames57 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 24 15:50:21 EDT 2003

Hi

I seen some reference to html email but always ignored it,
since it did not seem important to me ;-) Anyway i have a
question: What are html emails i never seem to get anything
like html headers or graphics in my email. But i use Yahoo
and had my address for years, maybe i turned it off?

Or am i one of the ones you are ranting about :-)

Cheers
Randy