[Mapserver-users] Re: List Question RFC

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Jul 24 14:32:45 EDT 2003

pkishor_98 wrote:

> <rant>
> The MapServer listserv forces me to subscribe in order to read and
> post, so I have subscribed, and receive the list digest. The digest
> keeps emails in my mailbox down to a manageable number. In any case, I
> don't read the list mode... it is usually full of html garbage from
> folks who like html mode or don't know how to or simply can't turn it
> off. Instead, I use the Yahoo interface for my MapServer pleasure.
> </rant>

I'm with you on the fact that HTML emails shouldn't exist... I wish
there was something we could do to force people who use them to switch
to plain text.

<rant>
But are you telling us that you find HTML emails garbage more annoying
than the advertisements that you get every 3-4 times that you view a
message on Yahoo Groups?  (Sorry, I couldn't resist ;)
</rant>

Daniel
  Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca