[Mapserver-users] php.exe crash with drawQuery

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jul 28 10:57:22 EDT 2003

Steph,

DrawQuery() works for me in all the tests that I make on both Windows
and Linux.  I also ran a sequence of Query + DrawQuery() with Valgrind
(a memory checker) and no errors were reported.

So it must be something specific to your data, mapfile or script.  If
you can then please file a bug in bugzilla and attach a small
reproduceable test case (script, mapfile and data).  Otherwise I don't
think anyone can help without a way to reproduce the problem.

BTW, the reference map marker problem (bug 378) is fixed in the 4.0 CVS.

Daniel