[Mapserver-users] Using MapServer as a general graphing engine

Tyler Mitchell TMitchell at lignum.com
Mon Jul 28 14:02:10 EDT 2003

I know that a ton of web-based options exist for graphing and charting.
But very few seem to really understand spatial data and many have a
narrower scope of data sources than MapServer has.

Am I the only one interested in doing this or are you interested in doing
this as well.  I see a few queries on related topics in the archives, but
very few responses.  So I am writing now to gather a feel for the level of
interest that others on the list may have to do all sorts of graphing and
charting stuff all within MapServer's capabilities.

Tyler