[Mapserver-users] Re: Help regarding getWMSFeatureInfoURL()

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Jul 30 10:56:54 EDT 2003

Please do not send questions directly to individuals but use the
mapserver-users list instead, this will increase your chances of getting
a response (or reduce your chances of being ignored depending on how we
see it).

The short answer to your question is that you can use PHP's file access
functions (fopen(), file(), readfile(), etc.) to access a URL directly.
See: http://ca2.php.net/manual/en/function.file.php

Daniel