[Mapserver-users] MapServer on Windows XP and IIS

Jeff L. nf10 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 14:15:34 EDT 2003

Ed,

I agree that diging into the web server setup would help.

For now, i uninstalled IIS, then installed Apache and MapServer: it's
working: i got the the expected error ("No query information ...").

Now i started to run the demo, loaded the "demo_init.html" and after pushing
the button, there was an error "msLoadMap(): Unable to access file ....
demo.map". the path of the file is correct. I guess that this would be a
permission file error, but not sure.

Jeff Lacoste