[Mapserver-users] RE: gmap problem

Nol Witte N.Witte at bunnik.cso.nl
Wed Jun 4 03:32:58 EDT 2003

Hi Emil,

thanks for the help.

> If you run any php file that's not inside the wwwroot directory (you
> probably placed the gmap sample outside of it?) the direcory might not
have
> the appropraite user/rights.

My gmap data is placed in c:\FoxServ\www\gmap\ (including all sub
directories). So I quess that is not the problem?

> - placing the gmap sample in the wwroot directory
> - add user IUSR_<machine_name> with at least Read and Read &Execute rights
to the gmap directory

The test-script (phpinfo_mapscript.phtml) is running when placed in a normal
subdirectory of the www-root but when called on from the www\gmap\htdocs
directory, the 500 error occurs. For that reason I think it's not the IUSR_
problem, but I will give it a try anyway.

Regards, Nol