[Mapserver-users] Map File and MapScript for MapInfo files

Lowell Filak lfilak at medinaco.org
Wed Jun 4 08:53:27 EDT 2003

Being that you are using a version from at least a year ago I have found  that it seems to work best to have the data in a directory below where the mapfile is.
I sometimes use a symbolic link to facilitate that and it works fine.
HTH
Lowell F.

The following message was sent by Robert Crossley <robert at wotzhere.com> on Wed, 04 Jun 2003 20:26:09 +1000.