[Mapserver-users] anyone staying at the Day's Inn tomorrow?

Thomas Thomas
Wed Jun 4 14:58:35 EDT 2003

>Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 13:29:25 -0400
>
>I certainly don't know my way around SP.  But would enjoy some social
>time.
>
>So . . . would some local yokel be interested in suggesting an eating
>joint for folks to congregate Thursday PM?  Say 7:00?  Transportation on
>our own.
>
>BTW, what kind of food is SP known for?

:>) That's a joke, right? Lutefisk and lefse of course, with any other
pale-white-colored food on the side.

Actually there are lots of good restaurants in the TC (Minneapolis/St.
Paul) area (our location is pretty much smack in the center, E|W at
least, of the metro area). See www.visitroseville.com for local places.
For Thursday night I'd just suggest you choose a place near the motels.
There's Joe Senser's Sports Bar, Davanni's Pizza (local chain known for
hot hoagies), Applebee's, Chi-Chi's, India Palace, and Good Earth (vege),
to name a few within walking distance of hotels (that are acceptable).

Tom