[Mapserver-users] Re: anyone staying at the Day's Inn tomorrow?

pkishor_98 pkishor at geoanalytics.com
Wed Jun 4 15:57:51 EDT 2003

--- someone wrote:
> eating

I will be "fed up" by the time I reach SP tomorrow eve (9-ish), but
the road trip should have put me in the mood for drowning my sorrows
in beer by then.

I'll check in the Days Inn lounge first (if they have one) for
Mapserv-ish looking folks, otherwise if some get together and walk
over to the nearby five-spot, just be sure to leave a message with the
front desk to the tune of "If you are a thirsty MUM attendee, walk up
to Joe Bob's where your friends are waiting..."

Puneet.