[Mapserver-users] Re: anyone staying at the Day's Inn tomorrow?

kenboss kenboss at dilbert.dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Jun 4 18:31:43 EDT 2003

No one's provided a default option yet, so let me just suggest Joe Senser's
sports bar for that purpose, not because it's particularly good (though I don't
remember it being particularly bad, either), but because it's especially
convenient.  Just a few blocks south of the hotels, so you can walk there, and
they've got both (bar) food and beer.  Checking the front desk also seems a good
idea, in case some ad hoc group comes up with a different plan and thinks to
leave word.

--Ken Boss