[Mapserver-users] Re: anyone staying at the Day's Inn tomorrow?

Richard Greenwood Rich at GreenwoodMap.com
Wed Jun 4 19:30:33 EDT 2003

--=======AE26825=======

At 05:31 PM 6/4/2003 -0500, Ken Boss wrote:

>No one's provided a default option yet, so let me just suggest Joe Senser's
>sports bar for that purpose, not because it's particularly good (though I
>don't
>remember it being particularly bad, either), but because it's especially
>convenient.  Just a few blocks south of the hotels, so you can walk there,
>and
>they've got both (bar) food and beer.  Checking the front desk also seems
>a good
>idea, in case some ad hoc group comes up with a different plan and thinks to
>leave word.

Thanks, Ken for being decisive. The Day's Inn phone number is 651-636-6730.
I'll leave a message at the front desk that we'll be at Joe Senser's at
around 7:00 PM. Also my cell phone number is 307-413-0465. Look forward to
meeting you all.

Rich

Richard W. Greenwood, PLS
Greenwood Mapping, Inc.