[Mapserver-users] Pixel....

woodbri at swoodbridge.com woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Jun 9 20:23:57 EDT 2003

João Paulo,

You can do this either via the mapserver URL parameters or via
mapscript and you can specify the point you want to mark in lat/long
or XY instead of pixels. Look at the FEATURE object in the mapfile
reference or the mapscript reference and look at the URL reference.

The basic scenario is that you define a FEATURE without a location
defined, then use the URL params or mapscript to give the feature a
coordinate value so it will be displayed.

Sorry, I don't have an example handy. - Anyone else have an example?

-Steve