AW: [Mapserver-users] map of mapserver users and providers

Arnulf Christl CCGIS arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Tue Jun 10 04:03:21 EDT 2003

Very good idea! If you mean to do it on an international dataset we will
support that idea, especially because we see a great need for something like
that here in Germany.
It would be very helpful to have a tool where the "spatially nearest"
provider, programmer, training location etc. for UMN MapServer is located.
Additionally it would be a great promotion tool (besides the Gallery) to
have a MapServer application showing all MapServer applications - sort of
the super-meta-cascading MapServer...
We can provide data (which is a little hard in Germany because of unsolved
ownership questions regarding public data - dont ask...). We can also help
with client technology (PHP), server space / hardware for this project. If
you need or plan anything - contact us.

Regards,
Arnulf Christl

---------------------------------