[Mapserver-users] How to show a delay image during launch of the VM

Mapserver mapserver at gismap.ch
Tue Jun 10 14:05:41 EDT 2003

Hi list
I use mapplet/jbox and I have a little problem. Clients with slow computers
accessing my mapserver-website have to wait for a long time until the Sun-VM
ist loaded. During that time the users have a blank screen (!) for up to 20
seconds until the user-interface of mapserver appears.
I have to find a way to avoid a blank screen and to replace it with an
information or a little animation until the interface appears. Any ideas,
how this can be realized?

Thanks for help
Roman